We have written a range of articles to help the potential farmer with useful information for creating a production plan, business plan and other aspects of Moringa production
1. Business Plan development
These documents gives a good overview of Business Plan development for different production systems of Moringa, including the production of leave powder, seed production and fodder. The user can use this information to guide them while creating a business plan.
2. Business Plan development: Fodder
The focus of this article is more for the farmer that would like to produce fodder for animals as their main product.
3. Moringa crop budget article
The Crop Budget is a cash flow model that summarizes the direct cost and income associated with the production of Moringa with a specific production system, on a specific size of land, over time. It is a useful tool to study the sustainability of a specific production system and to compare different production systems.
The crop Budget is a financial planning tool that forms the basis of the economic model and business plan.
The crop budget can give a good indication of the Gross profitability of a moringa farm
4. Production plan development
The article helps with defining and writing a workable production plan and includes the following:
Definition of a production plan:
A Document containing a detailed written plan for the successful production and harvesting of an agricultural crop
Production plan would include specifics relevant to:
- Nursery set-up and development
- Plant density
- Type of plant ( None-hybrid or Super-hybrid)
- Site preparation
- Planting procedures
- Irrigation requirements
- Infrastructure limitations and needs
- Production protocols including fertilization, plant protection, plant manipulation, pruning
- Harvesting plan and procedures as well as yield prediction calculations (total per annum production of different products for marketing purposes)
- Other farming activities to be incorporated in the production of secondary products
- Critical risks and contingencies
Get all these article as n bundle. Click the link, supply your email address and we will forward the download links.
The following documents are available as free downloads:
These documents gives a good overview of Business Plan Development as well as an overview of the Crop Budget and structure for different production systems of Moringa, including the production of leave powder, seed production and fodder
To get instant access to all the documents, click here: FREE DOWNLOAD